Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What do I want?

I've not been blogging because I think my blog is bo-o-oring, and because I'm betting not many people are reading it ( thinking of you Ada Betty--I know you read it). So how can I make it more interesting? I've been visiting other blogs, and I'm blown away with the pictures. I rarely take pictures and only when someone reminds me ( thank you Linda) that means that every time I want to post a picture I have to learn how to, all over again. (Mind you, maybe if I posted more often that wouldn't be a problem) But when I do post a picture, it slowly disappears as the blog entries scroll away. I guess I want a section where the pictures can stay forever. I like the way Roseanne has several different sections according to what her interests are. I don't have a lot of varied interests, though. I want a picture of me--guess that means taking one. I had my passport picture taken this morning--oh oh--noblog pictures of this face! I like Linda's little moving slide show of her quilts. Most of my quilts hve gone to other homes--no pictures there.
AAARGh! How can I make this more interesting?

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

You have these sections already, they are called labels. When you write your blog, there's a box under it where you can put your labels. Lately mine have been vacation and life since I haven't been sewing much. And well I know many of my friends read my blog but they never sign it... I have over 6000 hits, so someone is reading it and you know that Ada Betty, myself and Rose Anne read it. You can also put your blog address in your signature from your mailer...