Tuesday, November 27, 2007

what a shock!

I actually got into this blog! I can't tell you how many times I've tried but not been able to access this blog. Linda was good enought to post a picture of the last thing I made--my little tower. I'me very pleased with it and hope to make a couple more. I've been busythis fall geting ready for the pre-Christmas sales. I didn't do as well as ihad hoped, but I did okay. Now I can pay off the supplies I bought to make the stuff I tried to sell. I had thought I would have a break, but now find myself signed up for two more big sales in April. So it's right back to work. I'm also hoping to be able to make about 5 fibre collage hangings to enter into shows over the next few months. As long as I can get into this blog I'll keep you informaed about how I'm making out.

On a personal note, I've been busy the last couple of days with a new Grand child. Samantha Demi Helen Shipp was born Sunday morning. It has been a bit of a struggle for her, but all seems to be going well now. My DD is doing well, and big sister Jessica is quite excited but a little annoyed that the baby is always sleeping. We'llcontinue praying that all continues to go well.

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Indeed, it's quite a shock to see you blogging.