Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Mouse Factory

This name has been with me since the 1970's. At that time I was making small mouse dolls, and finding a good market for them. Times change, and the mouse doll is long gone. I'm finding that the name has no relevence in today's fibre art world. This is becoming important as I become more and more active in trying to market myself and my classes. So--let me introduce you to

The Fibre Divas
Yes, there is a new game in town! My friend Dianne Leatherdale Johnson and I will be working together to promote ourselves as artists, and our classes. We plan to continue participating in art shows and fine craft venues. We also plan to proactively market our classes, throughout the province. Dianne accepts private commissions, but I prefer not to.
There are no plans to change this blog or the content of this blog. The Mouse Factory is a part of me, and will remain a part of me. At some point we hope to have a Fibre Diva blog, but that is further down the line. For now you can find both of us represented on the web site www.manitobaart.com This is the website for the Eastern Manitoba Artists' Co-op, and you will have to search for us by name.

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

I can always change the name of the blog if you would like, the content would remain. Just a thought.

If you need assistance in creating the other blog, I can help you with that too and put links between the two blogs, etc.