Thursday, January 12, 2012

Which side is up?

Here are some photos of my most recent 12"by 12".  This is just a nice pleasant comfy piece--not spectacular--but one I like.  Again, I've used the LWI-dyed cotton Damask.  Napkins are often less worn than tablecloths, and are just the perfect size for these little "quiltlets".
Anyway, I tend to like it whichever side up.  Can't make up my mind. Which view do people prefer?


     #1                                                                                                                   #2
                                       




#3                                                                                                                              #4


close-up to show quilting
Here is a close-up of the quiltlet in hopes that the quilting is a little easier to see.

No comments: