Thursday, February 27, 2020

Play Day

Today, my friend Gail, and I spent several hours making "Boho" beads.  Neither of us has had much luck figuring out what we might do with them, but we both felt the need for a few hours of play.  I spent Monday through Wednesday preparing, and set off to her house with a suitcase full of "stuff", most of which was used at one time or another.  Between the two of us, the only thing that we agreed we could have had more of, was copper coloured wire.  We did try to develop a cohesive colour scheme within each bead, even to the point of pulling out a colour wheel when we disagreed about colour.  what can I say?  A good time was had by all!

After three days of preparation and four hours of work (I spent an extra hour I have I got home) I have 6 Boho Beads to show for the effort.  Here is a picture with one of my pens along side for proportion.



1 comment:

Geesje said...

Hi Pat, they look great!