Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Feedback says---

that you want more pictures on the blog. Somehow, I can't see that anyone could get excited of pictures of me, but what do I know? Having said that, I should have taken pictures last night of my quilting group, Ravenesque, while they were here. There was some great "Show'n'Tell"!! My homework for my Elements class is to take four pictures, and I have to do it by tommorrow evening. The camera is ready, but my brain isn't in gear yet.

The discussion during the Ravenesque meeting was interesting. We all seem to be at a crossroads in life. Some of us are making small changes, such as learning ASL for use in the workplace, another is in the process of retirement, and all that entails, including a household move. Yet another is mourning the loss of a friendship, and all of the navel-gazing that can accompany and/or follow such an event. I wonder how this will be reflected in our work?

No comments: