Friday, May 1, 2009

Still tired

I've been reading over some of my recent posts and I think my depression is obvious. So--what to do about it. Last time I felt this way, I wore red for a couple of days, but I have to wonder if that just chased it underground--so to speak--and it just keeps coming to the surface. I haven't really been creative for almost six months--time to get my act together. Over the past few days, I've been trying to make little stump-work leaves by machine. It's not going really well, but I have almost enough leaves now for the project I have in mind, although I think my machine now needs servicing. So today I'm going to actually try to start putting the box together. Wouldn't it be great to have it done for my Ravenesque meeting Monday?

My Photoshop class was quite intense this week. I learned things about my camera that blew me away. Homework is to take 4 photos, and record all of the data associated with them. I figure this will take me most of one day--although others may get it done in 20 minutes. So, even though I may not learn a lot about Photoshop, I am learning about my camera.

No comments: