Saturday, May 2, 2009

Strategies

Yesterday we tried the diversion strategy. We ended up tending to all those errands that aren't important enough to actually make time for. I ended up at the framer buying bits of matt board to use in my box making. I also found some black, pre-cut matts that I can cut in half diagonally to use as viewing frames. And then we talked about fish. I want to try some fish printing, and we were wondering where to find a fish. So DH has taken on the chore of finding me at least one fish by May 18th. For what I have in mind, I would prefer two fish, one larger than the other, but, while Manitoba does have a fishing industry, I think it is more wholesale, and processed frozen fish. And certainly there is no question of going to the docks as the ice isn't off the lake yet. So this should keep him busy and off the streets for awhile. And, a miracle--- DH is actually going to a retirement dinner for an old friend tonight.

No comments: