Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ar-g-g-g-h!

I've been very busy in the studio, and have two new quilted hangings to display, but can't seem to figure out how to get them onhere. In the past I've always uploaded directly from my camera, however, we very recently upgraded our computer, and I can't do this any more. i was told that I should use the card reader on the new computer--but I can't find it. So I tried to up load from the card reader on my lap top--could find that one--but no luck. So I went into PSE, which will send e-mail, make greeting cards and burn onto a cd or dvd--do everything except mount it on a bill board, evidently. But not up load onto a blog.

This blog is getting less and less of my time. I have to wonder if it has ended it's usefullness. I don't know how many people read it--one or two maybe. If you'll miss me let me know. Leave a comment.

No comments: