Thursday, May 28, 2020

Busy days, but not as productive as I would like.

The last few tasks, in Module 2 of the Sketch book workshop, proved difficult for me. Never-the-less, I purchased Module 3.  When I looked at it, I found that there were two pages of videos listed.  Since I stumbled upon this almost be accident, I wondered if there had been two pages of videos for Module 2, and that I might have missed a couple of videos.  Sure enough, there were a couple of videos on a second page.  Once I viewed those, I found the information I had been missing, and the difficulties I had had were all resolved.   What a relief!  Now I have a much better idea of what is expected, and a whole new energy--one that will be directed to a review, and more time spent on Module 2, before I start Module 3.

No comments: