Monday, February 26, 2007

I need a break

I've done nothing creative for the last two days. If I don't get my act together I sure won't be ready for my sale at the end of March! Yesterday I ws really feeling awful so spent the day very quietly. I played on the computer and read. Today was pension day and we went shopping. I don't think I've ever spent so much on food so quickly before--and there's only two of us. So now we will eat very well for the month of March, but I don't think we'll be going anywhere or doing anything. Too bad, because it's my grandson's birthday in March, and I know he'll be expecting a gift. I asked his father what to get him, as I've become very predictable in giving him little robots to build. At Christmas I gave him a book as well--big mistake. Ten year olds do not want books from Grandma.

I guess I have been a little creative. I'm very busy planning ( usually at 3:00am) a box I want to make. I've planned it in my brain at least three different ways but I'm never satisfied, so never actually start making it. Now I've come up with yet another approach it. Keeps my brain active, and we all know that if you don't use it you loose it. and that goes for brains too--unless it's too late and it's lost and I never noticed. Now I'm babbling. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

It all depends which kids I guess as my son is 15 and for the past 6 years, at the top of his list are BOOKS, he just can't seem to get enough of them.