Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Photography--again!

We bought a tripod for the camera yesterday. This is on top of the camera itself--a good digital one, and the PhotoShop Elements program, along with the course on using it. So you would think that I could now photgraph any piece I wanted, for both show entry and to put up here on the blog. Well, we tried yesterday and it didn't work very well. So now we're talking about taking yet another course on using the camera, with a second one on photgraphing-specifically--2 dimensional art work. Then, getting the photgraph as well as the write-up on the same CD will become an issue.

To me, the time it will take to develop the necessary skills, is the problem. I don't want to loose that studio time. I'm starting to see the results of having divested myself of most of my commitments. More ideas and plans. Many of my ideas have a basis in previous projects. This makes me wonder if, maybe, I only have half a dozen original ideas in me and keep re-cycling those. But-you know- so what if that's true. I can kep working and finding pleasure and that's really what it's all about.

No comments: