Sunday, January 3, 2016

A new year, and back to work

My time off turned out to be somewhat a truly very special time in my life. Family was wonderful, and, as well, I had a really great visit with my sisters.  The three of us haven't been together in several years. At our age one never knows if we will ever see each other again, and this awareness made the visit even more special. I wouldn't trade the time for anything. But during the last couple of days,  I was getting anxious to get back into the studio.  This was a surprise to me, until I thought about it, and realized that the studio time has been an important part of my life for the last few years.  Maybe too important??  Or maybe just the least physically demanding thing I could do while enduring several surgeries.

What ever was happening, today I'm back in the studio.

No comments: