Sunday, May 1, 2016

The other thing I've been working on

Yes, the reliquary is done.  There were a lot of "glitches" along the way, but I was able to solve most of them, some better than others.

Here is a view of the front.




And the end 

And the back.
I don't know how thrilled I am with this sort of hinge, but glad I had the experience of making it.  I've never used wooden feet before and am quite happy with those.


I am linking this to the Needle and Thread Network  http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/ 

1 comment:

Laurel's Stitches said...

Hi Pat. Thank you for posting to The Needle and Thread Network's WIP Wednesday.

Thank you also for teaching me something; until today, I did not know what a reliquary was... I'd love to hear more about why you made it. Is it for you? For someone else? Is it a gift or a commission?

Your reliquary is simply beautiful.