Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Still Stitching

In my last post I mentioned that my husband and I had gone through all of the fabric art pieces I had stored in the basement and re-purposed some of them into smaller pieces that could be sold at a craft show. I've avoided craft shows over the past few years, believing that they're a lot of work for not much return, as people expect to buy hand made things for less than the cost of supplies.  But, I've also said that I would rather sell things  than donate them to a thrift store.  So I've devoted this week to re-purposing some of my older hangings.  I have small zipper pouches, even smaller zipper pouches, coffee cuffs ( these have been hanging around from sales long, long ago), and the fancy knitting/project bags I've been working on in the evenings for awhile now. I have set prices on them, and will be taking them to a sale Nov 12th, just as a sort of trial run.  Wish me luck.



I plan to link this with The Needle and Thread Network.

No comments: