The orange perle cotton I ordered in mid-October arrived today! No more complaining about how long it was taking to get here.
But this brings up a new problem. I got so frustrated waiting, that I started a couple of new projects, and took on a couple more commitments. Oh, oh! Well, this just means that I get to make another time-framed "to Do" list! Yay!
Lately I've been very frustrated by the small size of my main studio, and the clutter that makes it so difficult to work efficiently.
Since I've also been doing a lot of culling in the basement studio, there are enough empty drawers in my rolling cabinets, that I was able to free one up. That's what I've did, installing it in the closet of the bedroom I'm now using upstairs. I don't know if I've actually made more space, but it sure looks like it, and I feel much better about the whole thing.