Sunday, May 13, 2018

Where did the time go!?

The past few weeks, I have been scrambling to fulfill various commitments that I've made for exhibition and sale pieces.  This is caused, in part, by a commitment I made to myself to explore some of the opportunities presented to me.  All my life I have been reluctant to accept any opportunity that is the least bit our of my comfort zone, and last fall I vowed to change that.  Well, now I'm over committed, and have not yet responded to half a dozen opportunities facing me right now.  As of today, I could have 4 (yes four) opportunities to exhibit my work, in September alone.  I have committed to two of those, as they aren't mutually exclusive.  But, there is no way I can take advantage of all of the opportunities, as I am just not capable of producing enough work over the next 2-3 months.

I've never face this sort of situation before.  I'm not sure how to make the decisions I have to make, as I've reached the point in life that I have to take my physical imitations, and family responsibilities into consideration. Old age is not always "Golden">

No comments: