Thursday, February 21, 2019

Not to my taste

At the meeting of the local quilt guild this month, they featured a well-known fabric designer, of whom I was not aware.  The entire meeting was a very well organized tribute to this designer, and even featured a communication from the designer, thanking us for the celebration.  We even found out that there was a t least one special interest group within our guild that is dedicated to her work. While I'm thankful for learning more about this person's work, I was surprised to find that none of what I saw appealed to me in the least, and there was a tremendous amount of her fabric featured.  Actually I thought most of it was "gawd awful".  What a relief to know that there is no reason to explore further, just to be "one of the gang"  LOL

No comments: