Sunday, June 23, 2019

The class continues

There is a lot of work involved with this class, and a lot more that could be done, if needed.  Not a lot of the information is new to me, but I am trying out a few of the techniques ( I could never do all of them, in this lifetime).

But it is just like my inspiration, interest and just basic joy have all exploded.  I am very busy, and excited just to get up in the morning.  I'm even working in the studio after supper--something I haven't done in months.  So if nothing else, this course has paid off in bringing me back to life so to speak.

At the same time, I'm spending time looking at the videos that are now available with my membership to Design Matters TV. I even tried "eco" printing leaves on water colour paper by boiling them together, along with rusty iron and vinegar.

I just have a few minutes now, but hope to post pictures tomorrow.

No comments: