Sunday, August 18, 2019

Ready to move on

I've spent a lot of time preparing samples and manipulating colour.  Now it's time to actually attempt to make a piece out of all of this.  Here are the colours I've selected for my piece.  I've used ruby glasses to check out value, and think there is enough to work with.  Looking at the picture I wonder what happened while I spent 4 hours cutting.  The light blue appears to have been rejected.  Or maybe the colour is just wrong in the picture and it's the teal that I did end up working with.


Next is a grid I made with two of the colours.  What appears black is a dark grey.  It appears more like itself in the picture above.


After putting the grid together, I cut as much of my planned cutting as I could before my wrist gave out.  Probably won't get to stitching that until, at least, Wednesday, and likely won't finish the stitching until the end of next month.

No comments: