Saturday, August 31, 2019

What to do, what to do.......

Still obsessing over what to do with the 4 1/2 WOF pieces of fabric that were used in my attempt at Eco-printing.  It's been suggested that I over dye the fabric.  I admit that I had thought of that and rejected the idea, as the colour that I now have, although spotty is luscious--IMHO.  Probably not in any one else's opinion, but then I'm the artist so my opinion is paramount.  ( snort)  Well, I've been wrong before.  The best compromise I can come up with might be to dye one or two of the pieces, just to see what happens, but save the rest for using in some sort of collage with the decent print that I have.  This may be coming more from an inability to figure out how to use the decent print than from any real design concepts.  But that is an issue for tomorrow.  The excellent home made wine, I've been drinking this evening, tells me that maybe my best thought, right now, is to go to bed.

No comments: