Monday, September 2, 2019

When I'm upset, I clean

I think part of it is that I only see the dirt when my head is too messed up to think about my art.  So--I had thought the great purge was finished.  I got rid of so mush stuff that I had thought I would never need to use a garbage pail again (My studio contains 3 five gallon pails and I can hit one from just about any spot in the area.  Often I miss, but that's poor aim)  But I digress!  Now that so much stuff is gone, I find that my brain is looking at a general streamlining of the facility and a simplification of work habits.   Doesn't that sound ambitious?  I have a hunch that DH is encouraging me quietly, but I'll let him think he's getting away with it, as the job is going smoothly, and I'm actually seeing improvement.  Obviously picture are in order, and I plan to do that during my "down time" this afternoon.  It's likely that the work will go on all week.

No comments: