Thursday, May 5, 2022

Still at it.

 While my progress has slowed down, I'm still trying to get something done every day.  For the last three days, I've been still recovering from the sale, and not really capable of working on anything too important or complicated.  ( Old age is not pretty!) So I helped, to a small degree, while my husband "purged" a large storage area under our stairs. This certainly took more than one day, especially if one considers the trip to the thrift store.  Two very full green garbage bags, and one almost full, along with some boxes, full of more breakable things.  There were also two full garbage bags sent to the landfill.  There was also a decision to be made about the "things" that didn't sell on Saturday.  Not that anything has been finally decided, but I object to my work being sent to a landfill, and do not want to let happen  Especially as there were multiple items that I knew would not sell, and had not taken.

So, my purging has reached a very difficult emotional stage.  Things that I know must go, but I'm fighting to keep.  I guess they'll go at some time in the future, so why not now?  Ouch!

No comments: