Saturday, October 22, 2022

Finally!!

 Here are the finished 16 Pineapple blocks, each 5 1/2" square and containing 37 pieces.  What's more they are paper pieced, a technique I really don't enjoy.

The next step is to join them together in the pattern they will be used in the final quilt--a row of 3, a square of 4 and a square of 9  That should be a fairly quick job.

But--I have been working full out on this, and need to reconsider.   The pleasure is gone, if I see this as a necessary, priority job, and start to neglect other parts of my life.  I've been down that "rabbit hole" before and don't want to visit it again.  Life's too short, and my health, both physical and mental is too important.

So, for now, I will schedule a certain amount of time to spend on this, and try not to go over.  With my right wrist feeling a little better, I may even try a little hand stitching.

No comments: