Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nope, no pictures yet. I'll try a little later. but I want to celebrate! I think my muse may be coming home to stay rather than just visiting every few weeks and then disappearing. I have several ideas to get down on paper, and even have picked fabrics and paints etc. for each of them. I actually went to visit the Sketch Club last night. Now I know that I'm not ready for that sort of exposure or critique. I need to pick some drawing skills so that I can get these ideas into my sketch book, but the work I did last night just proved to me how much I need to practise. So I'm going to try to draw a little bit every day. I just know that I can't plan my work and prepare my patterns without some sort of skill. I've actually bought a book and read some articles on how to set up a sketch book for fibre artists. It looks like fun.

No comments: