Friday, July 13, 2007

What a horrible day! We gathered the family together and all went down to the lake last night (with a forecast of beautiful sunny weather for today), so we could work at putting a new roof on our building. It wasn't a good night, and most of the family got very little sleep. Then we all got up this morning to the sort of rain that you just know is going to stick around all day. By 10:00 a.m. half of us weren't speaking, so we packed up and came home. This could be laughed off, except for the $140.00 it cost us for gas to get all the supplies and the family down there! And nothing was accomplished!

I've managed to find more greeting card blanks, so will be spending time this weekend making up more greeting cards for the sale at the end of the month. I had been lead to believe that there were none available so I'm quite happy to have found these. I have no idea what will actually sell, but I'm betting that the greeting cards will be more popular than a lot of the other things I have. We'll have to see how things go. I'll post a picture when I get them done.

No comments: