Friday, December 3, 2010

Whoops! Here comes another deadline!

Promised myself to avoid them but I'm finding out that I work best when I have them. The deadline for "Twilight Snowfall" is January 1st. Quite do-able. And then I started experimenting with making snowflakes, as my hands are so sore from tying off quilting lines. Yes, I can do the snow flakes, and mainly by machine, but they look like they're going to be as much work as the quilting--not much tying off, thank Goodness. So I'm really pumped up about this, but at the back of my mind are the two classes I'm teaching in February and March. I need to be starting the prep work for those.

I also put my name down for another series of painting classes. I learned so much from them, mainly about myself and how I work. As well, we hope to have the formal "Call for Entry" and entry forms for the Fibre Art Exhibition in November, ready to go by the end of January. Originally we had planned to get it out sooner, but the gallery is closed for all of January, so there isn't much point.

1 comment:

Dianne Leatherdale Johnson said...

You'll make it I'm sure! I wanna talk to you about entries and sales.
Dianne Johnson