Here they are laid out on the piece, but not yet attached, mainly because I'm not sure how to do it --yet. I also need to finish the embroidery, and having laid them out, I see a couple of places where I need to add extra embroidery--likely by machine--before I put the beads on. I'm also considering adding a puffy section of gold printed organza in the center of the circles. I've used this on other pieces and like the effect.
Here is a close-up of the front and back complete with roof sections. I was going to attach two fabric decorated straw beads on top of the closure, but, unfortunately the ones I've made are slightly too long. I either have to make new ones, or come up with an alternative.
I'm wanting to put black bugle beads between the lines of embroidery, but I'm not sure I have any long ones, or, if I do, I may not have enough. This means a search through the bead cupboard--an intimidating proposition. Sometimes I think it would be easier to go out and buy more instead of mounting a lengthy search.