Thursday, March 15, 2007

Been awhile

I've been having trouble getting in to publish new posts, but it seems to be working well today. I've been very busy in the studio. I have a demonstration class on March 17. I have to repeat the demo 6 times so have been getting 6 separate sets of supplies ready. Then I teach an all day class on Journal quilts on March 24th. This one has taken a lot of preparation, and I'm not done yet. I've got all my hand outs ready and that was a major step. Yesterday I got my box "Copper Autumn" back from the show in Oakville, and had to rush it right over to a show that is being mounted here today. Then I have a big sale on March 30-31. So I'm stitching as much as I can to get ready for that. Since I can't do any hand stitching for awhile, everything has to be by machine. This can be frustrating. I have a class on March 19 which will be entirely hand stitching, so I really want to save my hands for that. This will be one time when I will take drugs if I have to in order to keep going during class. I don't like to do that as I feel that pain is Nature's way of telling you that you are doing something you shouldn't be. I'm going to see if I can post a picture of Copper Autumn. I wasn't allowed to publish anything prior to the show in Oakville, but it shoud be okay now.

No comments: