Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sad day? Maybe not!

My first task this morning was to take my new sewing machine in for repair. The needlethreader just wasn't working, and I figured I better have it seen to while my warrantee was still good. I checked my schedule and realized that I'm going to be pretty busy the next few days and that it would work well to take the maching in today. Si I phoned earlier in the week and told them we would be there today. It's quite a performance getting the machine redy, and then DH has to carry it out to the car. Off we went, carried it in and within 10 minutes he had the problem solved. No need ot leave it behind. What a relief! she is home safe and sound, and hte threader works--for now.

Tomorrow is "the big sale". My heart really isn't in it. I can't work up any enthusiasm. I'll go and work hard and maybe--just maybe sell something, but somehow the "spark" is missing. This is sad, and I wish things were different. I'm soon going to have to start thinking about next summer's sales. Right now I have no desire to sign up for anything.

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Good luck with the sale.

One one of my machines, the little hook was a bit out of alignment, so I just pushed it the right way and voila, it was fixed, maybe that is all yours needed too? I just love this machine and you probably noticed, but it matches my walls LOL.