Wednesday, August 1, 2018

"Tis done!

A lot of hard work today, and the piece is finished.  One thing I didn't mention yesterday, was having to make a cord, and attach tassels on each end.  This is not something I'd ever done before, but I figured it out--I think.  They look good anyway.

The overall piece is now done.  There are problem areas, but I don't imagine anyone else but me would ever notice them.  I haven't done any finishing is years, and obviously my skills have deteriorated.


Since I chose not to use the felt needle pages, I've kept them, in hopes of figuring out some means of using them for their intended purpose


This was finished shortly after supper, so I started doing the machine quilting on one of the charity quilts I made a few weeks ago.  It was fairly simple and it got done too.  Now I just have to bind it, also by machine, tomorrow.

No comments: