Friday, April 17, 2020

Stop the world, I want to get off--

Life has been going somewhat smoothly during the last 5 weeks of stay-at-home Social Isolation, but today it appears to have fallen apart.  I'll spare you the details, but I reached my limit this afternoon, and had a bit of a melt down. This has resulted in several hours of introspection, and the realization that I need to find a different way of doing things, that will allow me more time for my relaxation and efforts at stress reduction therapy--self directed, of course, given our present circumstances.  While I have yet to figure how how that will appear, I'm going to acknowledge to myself, that while everyone else may be joyfully finding time and energy for waves of creativity, that isn't going to be me.  So I apologize to my faithful viewers, but there will likely be no more pictures of new work posted, for awhile.  I may just putter, or examine the potential of the scrap basket ( it really is contained in a big basket), or I may concentrate in learning a new skill.  I'm going to please me, rather than trying to be all things to all men.  It just isn't worth the effort.

No comments: