Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Quick update

 A busy day, as I returned to the craft group I was attending last fall, in Lorette, this afternoon.  After getting home, about 4:00, I pulled everything out of the space between the wardrobe and the bead cupboard, as well as the similar space between the other side of the bead cupboard and the wall behind it.  I found not one, but two, large pads of water colour paper, as well as four full size sheets of good quality water colour paper.  I trashed some poster paper, and some painted-on sheets of Foamcore.  Then I got to work on preparing the five framed pieces that I'm donating to a fund raiser in Selkirk.  I plan to deliver them tomorrow along with the good water colour paper, as I know that the local water colour instructor will be there, and he may be able to use the paper, or perhaps some of his students.

So while I have no pictures of progress,(actually the studio is quite a mess right now,) some work has been done, and some progress made.  So I can count today as a part of my commitment in terms of the challenge.

No comments: