Thursday, March 24, 2022

Still at it

 Today's work was almost entirely dedicated to the purge challenge.  Several framed pictures and a large amount of water colour paper were delivered to the Gallery in Selkirk. 

Then it was back into the studio, where the computer desk supporting the tv set was my target. 


Above is the desk cleared off and washed.  It wasn't possible to remove the tv, but it was cleaned.  The shelving unit to the right has also been cleaned off, washed down and selected items placed back on it, such as my clock and the little bear protecting it. I also took the opportunity to clean out the rolling cabinet to the left of the desk.


Next target is the shelving unit.  This will take a fair bit of time, and I'm not looking forward to it at all.  But this unit has been the heart of my work for the past years, and there is a lot of emotional energy involved.  I will have to take care to include the top shelf, where a special bit of my finished work is kept.


Wish me luck!

No comments: