Sunday, March 23, 2008

Allergies

Must be spring! I'm having trouble breathing again. So I took one of my husband's Claritin. Well, now I know why I prefer my own --I've was hardly able to sleep at all and now I've been up for an hour and it's only 6:00 a.m. The pill should wear off around noon and then I expect to crash. But the time was not wasted! I've been lying in bed planning new work. I have two pieces pretty well finished--in my head! Now to get down to the painting and dyeing of fabric. I'm going to need four different pieces of fabric, and I think one will be painted and then the other three dyed. I want to experiment with dyeing very small batches of fabric. That darn dye is expensive! So that's my plan for today. I also have to get ready for, not one but two, studio days this week, as well as a meeting of one of my small quilting groups. And we're still busy getting the house ready for sale.

No comments: