Monday, June 2, 2008

Comfort Zone?

I've been working on my most recent vermillion collage. I tried green leaves, and wasn't happy, and then I found the most interesting flower. It's a light, creamy, green, and has enough layers that I can make four flowers to put on the the collage. When I "auditioned" it, I absolutely fell in love with it. My only reservation is that it is somewhat similar to Magnolia and Blue, in the basic design. So, have I found a comfort zone, that I'm having trouble moving out of? Or have I found my niche? IMHO this is much more pleasing than Magnolia and Blue, and I'm certainly going to finish it. Then I have an idea for a black and white piece, in response to a black and white challenge, from one of my Yahoo groups. So when do I settle down and do the serious work? Procrastinating again? I hate deadlines!!

No comments: