Friday, January 14, 2011

Hilarious!!

Tried some simple sewing today. I have a show entry ready to go, except for its sleeve, so DH offered to help me get it put together, so that it could be passed along to a friend, who had offered to stitch it in place. I did some sewing, he did some sewing, and we got the sucker done. This one was a real problem, as it had to have Velcro attached. So then DH looked at it, pinned in place, and asked why it was so important, that it had to be hand sewn. I explained that all that I was worried about was that no stitches showed on the front. "Well, let me try", he says. So now he's busy sewing it on for me, and doing a fine job.
So, I ask you, what did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful man?

1 comment:

Dianne Leatherdale Johnson said...

Well I guess you just might be a gorgeous sexy lady even with only one wing.