Sunday, January 30, 2011

When is it a waste of time?

I went to my"get-together" and we were four ladies chatting, with three ladies knitting, andone with her arm in a sling. A pleasant Saturday afternoon, but I was there to learn about Etsy. What did I learn? " Go to etsy.com . They'll tell you what to do." Thanks for the info--snark snark. For this, my poor husband had to dig the car out of the snow, and drive me to the meeting, then drive home to wait for me to call him to pick me up. So his afternoon was pretty well a waste of time, but was mine? I got out of the house, and I spent time talking to knowledgeable people about something that is important to me. ( We debated, not what is art and what is craft, but rather when does craft become art) So, even if time was wasted, from my perspective it was time fairly well spent. It certainly put me in a better mood for the rest of the day, and I slept well--recliner and all

No comments: