Monday, January 3, 2011

Tying to be productive

after all, what else is there to do in Winnipeg in January? I've been slowly working my way through the gelatin prints from last week. I don't want to go through them all at the same time as I think it may overload my pea-sized creative gene. I've pulled out the first 5. One was appropriate for machine work and that's done, as well as the canvas for mounting it painted. I had several second thoughts about the canvas the first way I did it, but changed that today and I'm much happier. Two more will take mainly hand stitching or beading, and I hope to start that tonight. Another one has both hand quilting and beading finished, but now I find I don't like it--not sure how that's going to end up.
During all of my angst about how to approach these, I took some time off and made a small quilted hanging, which now has its binding and is just waiting for that to be tacked down.

But--tada--I think I've figured out how to post pictures. So tonight I charge up the camera batteries and try for some pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dianne Leatherdale Johnson said...

Trying....to be productive?!?!?

You are more productive than anyone I know!!! Only five pieces...sheesh!

Dianne