Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hard to get going

I think I must be still recovering from the Quilt show. It sure has been hard to get going this week. I've used every trick I know to avoid the studio. I think it's because, while I know there are things I want to do, there are also a couple of priority things that I must do. Pure procrastination. Yesterday I spent the whole day putting beading on post cards for a swap I signed up for, today I'm carving rubber stamps for a studio day in two weeks. Meanwhile I have a purse to finish that should have been done a week ago. I did get some mail off today. I actually sent in my registration for the FAN retreat next October. I have been trying so hard to get the money together and I finally have enough. There was a write-up about it in a recent newsletter, and now I want to go even more. Ahh well, off to carve more rubber stamps, and maybe tomorrow get to work on the purse.

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

where is this retreat and is it a quilting retreat or more of a card making retreat?