Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Inventory

There is a big sale this weekend, and I've got myself half a table there. I sat down yesterday to write up an inventory, and what a surprize! I have far more stuff than I thought. Realistically, I don't expect to sell much--there just doesn't seem to be the demand for stuff like mine. I think I might do better if I emphasize the "arty" stuff, and I have several pieces of that. I think I will still have to take my easels. If I can put up one or two of the bigger pieces, it might bring people in to see the smaller stuff. And I will only have half a table. The lady I'm sharing with will not use a lot of space, but I need to be fair and only use my share. I'll be able to use my display grid for the little hangings. I'm getting excited about the whole thing, and I know that DH loves to get out to these things. He seems to get a big kick out of talking to people at sales.
Today my older grand children are going to come over for a visit. I have been so busy that I almost burnt the cookies I made--and I haven't had time to make more. I wonder if they'll mind.

No comments: