Sunday, November 30, 2008

Grandbabies visiting today

I think I've hidden all of the Christmas stuff. I lent out my tree and won't get it back until Tuesday. I had planned to get everything setup this weekend, but without the tree that isn't going to happen. I was going to get out the Christmas dishes, (putting away the regular ones for a month)and I still might, but DH objects to any sort of fuss disrupting his routines. I've spent time thinking about baking cookies,but, as DH pointed out yesterday, I would be the one eating them, and I really don't need that. I'll talk to DD today and figure out some way we could do something like that with the little ones, and not end up with millions of cookies here. The other Grandma would like to get involved with something like that too, I'm sure.

A couple of days ago, I cut the end of a finger. It's making typing difficult. It's not the pain that is the problem, but the stupid thing keeps bleeding all over the keyboard. I know I'm being a baby about this. Often it is the little hurts that are the most nuisence. So-o-o short notes for a bit.

No comments: