Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Searching for inspiration

For some reason I don't want to sew right now. I have a couple of ideas in my brain for projects, but until I get them sorted out, and the process for each planned, I don't want to tempt myself to get started. I've always been one to plunge in and hope for the best, but what I have in mind needs more careful planning, and maybe even a pattern drafted (OMG--what have I got myself into??). So today I did housework. That'll tell you how mixed up and desperate I am. We ( the royal "we") even cleaned out the freezer. I even spent time watching a documentary on crime in Great Britain in the 1970's--with most of the pictures in black and white.

So now I think I need to have a strong drink ( one left in my bottle of brandy) and head for bed. Tomorrow is another day, and I think I need to tackle the Kitchen--and isn't that an exciting idea. I'll get back to you all if I ever actually get to my studio this week.

No comments: