Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Was I ever on a roll today

Was downstairs by 11:00, took a short break at 12:30 for a quick lunch and to start the bread machine,  back at work by 1:10, worked  until 3:00, and took a break until 3:50, and then downstairs again until 5:45.  Started in the storeroom and worked my way through two rolling cabinets, two wooden shelving units and two metal shelving units.  A full load went out to the car for the thrift store, and there is about 1/2 of another load ready to go out.  One and a half very full garbage bags out to the bin, and the small, in-house, recycling bin has been emptied twice.  There's still a good lot of work left.

What was most surprising was how freeing I felt both during and after the day's work.  This feeling is what convinces me that this job needed doing.  I can't believe that I've been able to stick to it this long.

No comments: