Monday, April 4, 2022

What was I thinking!?

Over the past while, every time I have reason to go into the store room, I fiddle with some small thing, in anticipation of the purge getting started in there. The coffee cuffs are finished and I'm pleased with them.  When putting them with the older cuffs I noticed something behind the cuffs, on the shelf.  It was 5 or 6 small tree ornaments.  I had found the instructions for these on the internet years go.  The instructions were challenging and I spent some time, and had the pleasure of, making them, and then set them up for sale.  They even went to one sale where none of them sold.  They were certainly not to my usual standard, and I realized it very quickly.  I didn't realize they were still hanging around.  I had my DH save the expensive buttons I had put on them, and the rest is in the bin.

Not sure what is next.  I think that  a couple of new projects have made their way into the UFO "to do" list.  That shouldn't be happening, and I'll have to check it out.  Following that. I start on the store room.


No comments: