Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well, my life has changed for the foreseeable future! I was contacted by a lady yesterday from an established craft gallery, wanting some of my work. She says that the gallery is lacking in fibre work, and she would really like to increase the percentage of fibre that they have in their inventory. She wanted to know if I had anything I could give her. Since I was just finishing my inventory for the two big sales I have at the end of the month, I have lots. Now,-- she will be able to pick and choose what she wants to take, but this probably means that I need to get down to work again to re-build that inventory for the end of the month. I have enough of some things , like greeting cards and post cards, to stock several galleries, but my larger fibre collages and sunprints sell well, and I have to be working on them constantly. This is quite a validation of my work and I'm excited.

No comments: