Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Work, work, work

I've really been slaving away in the studio. A couple of nice collaged wall hangings, and a whole bunch of the little stuff. You know--the things that we hate to make, but sell like hot cakes and provide a pretty good profit margin. Today I took a little time off and made some postcards for a couple of swaps I signed up for. I wanted them off my plate and away before push comes to shove with the two sales at the end of the month. I've also been getting things like Call for Entry e-mail that I would really like to be albe to take a closer look at, but know that I would then just want to get busy making something and it would make me crazy. So I procrastinate and play internet poker. It's mindless and doesn't cost anything but how silly can I get--there's work to be done!

No comments: