Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wat's Up?

We were away last week for the "big sale" in Pinawa and I did quite well. So this weeek I've been working steady--about 15-16 hours a day--replenishing my stock for the "big sale" in Sioux Narrowns this weekend. DH who really is a Dear, has been running the house and helping with odds and ends whenever he can. I didn't get done all that I had planned, as I simply ran out of steam. About 4:00 this afternoon I said "Enough" and went to bed. Now I've eaten and have about 18 hangings to tag, and I'm done.

So tomorrow it's off to the lake, which is about half way to Sioux Narrows. We'll be sleeping there and driving back and forth. It will cost a bit on gas but still be cheaper than renting a room at the site. My friend, Dianne will be with us, as she has a booth at the sale too. We'll probably stay down thee until Tuesday. We really hate being on the highway on long weekends.

So wish me well. I have high hopes and have invested quite a lot in this sale. I would like to, at least, make my expenses.

No comments: