Sunday, September 21, 2008

Relax at last

The big weekend is over, although I won't really relax until the last plane takes off this afternoon. We drove three ladies to the airport for 6:00am . I badly miscalculated the traffic at 5:00 on a Sunday morning and we got them there a little early. Now we'll probably sleep most of the day. We plan to go out for supper tonight--not something we do often. I ended up coming home for the pot luck last night with a huge tray of veggies--enough to last the two of us for a week--all cut up and ready to eat. It would be nice to get into the studio today, but I'm so punchy that it's probably not a good idea, although I could putter a bit and maybe do some tidying.
Once we got home I started to be able to look forward a bit. I suddenly realized that the polymer clay class--that I've signed up for and paid for--is the weekend I'm going to be at the FAN retreat in BC. Sure hope I can get my money back! I'll have to find out if she's teaching anywhere else in the near future.

Anyway, we're alive and well but likely won't be competent to communicate for a day or so.

No comments: