Saturday, September 13, 2008

You say it's Saturday??

But it was just Tuesday!! I haven't a clue wht I've been up to lately. Most of my time has been spent in the studio accomplishing nothing. The Wilno Gallery in Ontario wants more stuff. No clear instruction about what stuff she wants--just more stuff. I really have done nothing since I was in Sioux Narrows, so it's probably time to get busy. My next sale is early November, so I only have six weeks to replenish by stock. I went through my sunprints this week. I have a fair bit, but nothing small enough to make gretting cards out of. I have some very pretty ferns prints, but when I tried, they are just too simplistic to make up matted prints with. I spent too much money on matts, so have to find some way to use them. I'm dithering again. DH, DD and DGD are at the church across the street at the"Free Neighbourhood BBQ and Children's Carnival". I know that there's no free lunch, but DGD loves the attention and the carnival games. Last year she won some stickers. We have to put up with a few minutes of listening to what the church does and stands for. Cheap at the price for what is really joy at watching DGD having fun.

No comments: